1987 - M.Sc., Information Systems, Carleton University, Computer Systems
Thesis topic: "The Logical Design of an Engineering Project Management Support System"
May 1978 - B.Sc. in Physics and Mathematics, College Militaire Royal de St. Jean.
· Intermediate CMMIsm(SEI’s Capability Maturity Model – Integrated)
· Introduction to CMMIsm
· Project Management (GEC Management College, Dunchurch, England)
· The Basics of Planning and Control (Carleton University)
· Fundamentals of Project Management (Algonquin College)
· Introduction to the Capability Maturity Model (Software Engineering Institute)
· CMM Based Appraisal for Internal Process Improvement (CBA-IPI) Appraiser Training (Applied Software Engineering Center - Authorized by SEI)
Member of the Programs Committee, Ottawa Software Process Improvement Network (SPIN) http://www.spin.org.
Secret (Level 2) – Kotick Consulting Inc. is a member of the Canadian Industrial Security Program
CGRP Registered (No. 010954) - Kotick Consulting Inc. is registered in the Canadian Controlled Goods Registration Program